School of the Art Institute of Chicago Holiday Art Sale

The School of the Art Institute of Chicago (SAIC) Campus Life and Student Association proudly hosts the annual Holiday Art Sale on Friday, Nov. 19 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday, Nov. 20 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the MacLean Center Ballroom (112 S. Michigan Avenue).

The immense talent and creativity of more than 120 SAIC students is on display at this unique sale, which offers exquisite one-of-a-kind gifts such as photographs, paintings, sculpture, ceramics, prints and drawings, jewelry, fashion accessories and handmade paper designs.

Prices of works for sale range from $1 to $1,000+. Participating students receive 85% of their total sales; the remaining 15% goes to the SAIC Student Association to support the Art Sale and to fund future projects and educational programs.

SAIC Holiday Art Sale admission is FREE and open to the public. For more information, please call (312) 629-6880 or visit SAIC . SAIC’s New Artist Society also hosts a special Holiday Art Sale Preview Party Thursday, Nov. 18 from 5 to 8 p.m. Tickets are $35/person or $60/couple.

For more information about the New Artist Society Preview Party or to purchase tickets, call (312) 899-5158.