The BEST Gay News in Chicago
Beaches, Bars, Socials, Events and More!
Aids Foundation Chicago Gala in May
The biggest GALA of the year!
On Saturday, May 16, 2015, at the Hilton Chicago, we will gather together as Illinois’ strongest HIV/AIDS community to commemorate AFC’s three decades as a leader in the fight against HIV.
It’s the right time to change the story of HIV, but we can only move forward with your unwavering support.
“Our 30th Year Gala will be a rallying point for our most dedicated supporters to stand with AFC in this unprecedented moment in history. Recent medical breakthroughs and shifts in the health care landscape have put AFC in its strongest position ever to prevent new infections and better support people living with HIV and AIDS.”
The evening will include:
- A program led by Amy Landecker, who stars in the 2015 Golden Globe-winning TV series Transparent
- A vacation auction and raffle
- Dancing to music by DJ Kiss
- Live Auction includes luxurious vacations to Hawaii and Las Vegas
- Raffle includes vacations to Aruba and NYC
- A punch board full of prizes from Chicago restaurants, theaters, spas and more.
AFC will be honoring Thomas Kehoe with the Community Impact Award and Ernie Rodriguez with the Lori Kaufman Volunteer Award.
Join us at the 30th Year Gala to show your commitment to this vibrant community that has led the fight for 30 years.